- Greg Cope and Algosome.com takes your privacy extremely seriously, and we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal, identifiable information visitors provide in the course of using our web site.
- Information We May Collect: Greg Cope and Algosome.com may collect two forms of information 1) personal information voluntarily provided through our contact forms, software registration forms, or through purchases and 2) non-personal information such as your IP address, referring pages, and timestamps.
- How We Use that Information:
- Personal: Any email addresses or other personal information that you voluntarily provide, whether through a contact forms, softare registrations, purchases, surveys, or other forms of communication will never be divulged or passed to third parties. Emails provided will not be placed on any email lists unless permission is granted by you.
- Non-personal: All web servers track basic information about their visitors, including IP address and referring web pages. Algosome uses google analytics and proprietary software designed by Greg Cope to utilize this information for routine maintenance, administration, and to better understand how this web site is functioning; using this information to provide users with improved services. In no way can this information identify specific visitors to this site.
- Links: Where appropriate Algosome.com provides links to third party web sites operated by individuals or companies unrelated to Greg Cope or Algosome.com. These links are for information and convenience, and do not indicate endorsement of the third party (or any of its products or services), or any official or formal relationship with such third parties, unless specifically stated. We cannot guarantee these third party sites, and you access them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party web sites, and we recommend that you review the privacy policies posted on such third party web sites prior to utilizing them.
© 2008-2017 Greg Cope